Please take a minute to have a look at the upcoming UNISON network meetings, seminars, and conferences (nationally) – you can find them listed on our website: https://uobunison.org.uk/events/list
- Network meetings (August): for members disabled LGBT members, Deaf members, disabled women, and disabled Black members (separate events for each group);
- National members meetings (September): for Black LGBT members, and disabled LGBT members (separate events for each group)
- Conferences (October) for retired members, (November) for LGBT members, and (January) for Black members
- The 2018 UNISON Higher Education branch Seminar will take place in November
- The 2019 UNISON Higher Education Conference will take place on the 10th of January
Please consider attending especially if you haven’t done so before! If you are interested in any of the events, or would like clarification with regards to what participation entails, email us at email@example.com. We can reimburse your travel, accommodation, and food costs, and will also cover childcare.